Subliminal pictures 1 Subliminal pictures 1

good job!

Man when I was like in 3rd grade I would always get these from the librarys! Now what I want to know is how you make them. I could never figure it out! Tips would be nice ^_^. Also for the people who cant see it. You might as well NOT rate it. Its not his fault that you're too stupid to see it :D. Well anyway Good job!

Jumping Circle 3 Jumping Circle 3

Really goood..

Hmmm I loved everything about this game. Even though I did beat it with cheats and the cheapest gun I might add XD. Im just going to say one thing bad then get on with the good. It all starts in level 7 when you have to jump on the little platforms. I usually fall through them. Im landing completely on them too. Just thought I point that that glitch. It also continues until the very end.
Now on with the good stuff. As most people hates the backrounds I loved them. There a lot better then a still picture. Only about two of the enemies (Excluding the boss) were actually hard. Also the enemies were pretty well drawn besides two of them. I admit the gravity could be higher but thats what makes the game fun. There's no room for error. The sound got reptitive but it was still good. Hmmm I liked the variety of guns. Also I liked how you added a lot more to this Jumping Circle then your other ones. I'm addicted to this game now. I've downloaded it and played it nonstop. Frustrating sometimes when you go through platforms but still Really good overall. Please make more :) 9/10 ( - 1 for glitches )

EvilAnimator responds:

Thanks, but when you fall through its because your getting on the platforms at an angle, other than that you shouldnt fall through.

Covenant Invasion *DEMO* Covenant Invasion *DEMO*

I hate to say it but it got repetitive

I shot down 54 banshees and i got bored and quit. Sorry but it got boring clicking the same the place after the same exact amount of time if you make it shorter then Ill give you a good score. However I do love the graphics so keep that :)

Jumping Circle 3 Demo Jumping Circle 3 Demo

Good

This has come a long way since the first and second one. I dont suggest changing controls and if you do make it so you can change them yourself in the game. I'm very happy with your work Keep it up!!!!

EvilAnimator responds:

lol, thanks.

The Crystal Ball The Crystal Ball

Very easy

If your anygood at math you'll know this is a very easy equation. Without all that nonsense he talks about all you have to do is divide the addition number he gives you (i.e 31) by 2 which is... 15.5 I gave him four for graphics. Thats about it

Moonhog responds:

gdgd

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

pretty good

Although It was orginal and good I found a lot of glitches such as disappearing and also not being able to move. The second glitch I mentioned happened to me all the time while fighting the second guard which is very annoying since well you need to move alot while fighting him :) 9/10 1 point off for glitches :) And if you think this game is too hard You should try some snes and nes games not released in the usa because of there difficulty :) and if its too hard dont play it simple as that.

DuckyofAlarcon responds:

Some of the "glitches" are your momentum being built up and when you run into a wall it has to slow down before you can move away again. But yeah there are some minor glitches. And Im glad you noticed that nes and snes games are much more difficult :) Glad ya liked it. Booya

Dotnoid v1.0 Dotnoid v1.0

Its ok

Beat my score I got to 18534 or something close to that I forgot the last three numbers. Anyway pretty cool but I found a cheat kindve. If you put the mouse in a certain part of the circle chances are the balls will never touch your mouse. anyway good game 3/5

Windows XP alpha 0.1 Windows XP alpha 0.1

Pretty good

The things that you had in it were pretty realistic. Only I didnt like one thing. You need more things to play around with!
Few things you can add are:

Different wbsites for explorer
Some game programs.
More virus'

Just to name a few.. anyway keep up the good work. 3/5

Mad-Bax responds:

Thanks for the suggestions, I will do so when I make the next version.

Weather Weather

ok

Its ok add some more things but I loved the humor keep it up the good work.~ Like say: Rain, hail tornado, hurricane.. you get what I mean

Platform Level Creator Platform Level Creator